Friday 22 February 2008

Home is where the heart is

Hey everyone, Hope you've had a great week!

This is just a quick post to update you all on what I'll be getting up to this weekend. Basically I'm over the moon as I'm flying home tonight to see my family. Not many people know this, but I'm extremely close to my family. I'm very proud of that, but at the same time it makes it more difficult to spend so much time away from home. Instead of boring you with long and endless paragraphs on my family, I thought it would be fun to post a 'vodcast' for you all, not only telling you but showing you all about my family. Hope you enjoy.



What I'm hoping to do this weekend is give you a full insight into what my musical inspirations are. That will most probably be looking through my dad's mountain of a music collection, picking out what has inspired me over the years. Also, I'm planning to spend time with my best friend and his band to see what they've been doing.

Home is where the heart is by no doubt. I'll tell the truth, I've missed it. I might not be doing anything of any importance, but it's still great to just sit about with the family for a chat. All I've been listening to all week has been 'Home' by Michael Buble, with the Westlife cover thrown in there too. In my opinion, the Michael Buble version is hard to beat. I am hoping you heard of Michael Buble at some stage. If not, please check him out on his myspace page or his website. His music is great for the ultimate chillout.

I've been that obsessed with the song 'Home', I've decided to get the guitar into play and learn a version of my own. I've incorporated elements of Michael Buble and Westlife's versions. It's one of the first songs I've learnt and it means a lot to me because of the fact that I miss home a lot. So here's something a little special for you all, my own version of 'Home'. I apologise for the shabby quality though and sometimes the flash player takes a few seconds to load. But other than that, I hope you enjoy.



music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

No comments: