Sunday 9 March 2008

Blogging just got popular..

Okay, so this may not exactly revolve around music but I felt like it was just too good not to mention!

I was doing the usual Sunday night routine: a night spent watching my favourite shows LOST and Supernatural. It was a break on Supernatural when I saw it, my dream come true, the reason why I love ITV2 with a passion! Gossip Girl is coming to the UK!!!

Before you all think I'm mad, I'll explain! It was Naomi Robson who got me hooked on the joy that is Gossip Girl. It is a new American TV Show based on a best selling novel about a bunch of kids in New York, with a mysterious blogger keeping tabs on all the scandal! This blogger, or 'Gossip Girl', uses her blog to unravel secrets as they unfold, keeping the kids the blog is based on always on their toes. Here's a sneak peak video for the show that will hopefully explain more.




It's the blog that manages to keep the show and all it's storylines together. It goes to show that weblogs are here to stay. This show proves how important a blog can be, if the right people read it. I recommend everyone to watch this show when it hits ITV2 soon. If anything, watch it for weblog research. You can find the online blog here, it does contain spoilers for the show though.

Having already streamed it online, I can tell you that it's the next best thing since The OC. More importantly, the soundtrack ain't half bad either. So as you can tell I'm a bit of a gossip freak myself. This show gave me the inspiration to start my own gossip blog a few months back, which has sadly quietened due to the mixed tape. Have a look though, it's quite fun. "... you know you love me, xoxo gossipgirlNE"

Anyway, sorry for the lack of music in this post.. I just thought the world should know that blogging just got popular!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you make blogging as popular as Gossip Girl, Telford

I know you love it xoxo